May 10, 2017: The paved trails are clear now. The single-track trails may be ready by next weekend (May 20). The ski trails will not likely be dried out enough for biking until at least the 20th. For walking please use the paved trails as much as you can so there aren’t deep footprints in the muddy ski trails. When they will be dry enough is hard to predict, depends on the weather how fast the trails will dry.
April 22, 2017: We received 5 inches of new snow overnight and the prediction is that it will snow all day! We will probably not groom trails until tonight. Skiing might be decent tomorrow, depends on the temperatures. We do have new snow to play in! Trails groomed will depend on conditions…..check out the webcam:
A Membership, Season Pass or Daily Trail Pass is required to use the trails.
- Links to trail system maps:
- Green Bean (7.0 km) includes: #4 Saenger’s Challenge and #5 Green Bean
- Lodge Trails (6.6 km) includes: #1 Waska, #2 CanAm, and #3 Voyageur
- Red Barn (3.0 km) includes: #6 Volunteer Way and #7 Grand Outlook
- Violette Settlement (8.1 km) includes: #8 Violette Settlement, #9 Mickey’s Way, #10 Acadian, and #11 Spike’s Loop