Fort Kent Outdoor Center has an immediate opening for a Venue Coordinator. This position will require 20-25 hr/week and will require flexible hours including some nights and weekends.
Duties to include the following:
1. Maintain and increase membership
2. Oversee programming
3. Solicit events
4. Venue development
5. Maintain facilities Job Requirements:
1. Must be reliable
2. Must have excellent communication skills
3. Flexibility is a must as events/programs may dictate work time
4. Strong customer service skills and attention to detail
5. Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
6. Must be able to perform light maintenance work around the venue, must be able to lift 50 pounds occasionally and must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Candidates are subject to a background check. Interested applicants may send cover letter and resume to:
Fort Kent Outdoor Center,
P.O. Box 154,
Fort Kent Maine 04743 or
Email to: Carl Theriault, firstname.lastname@example.org